Reserving a kitten
HOW TO RESERVE A BENONARA KITTEN
To express interest in one of our beautiful Bengal Kittens, please email, call or complete a "kitten enquiries" form. A non-refundable deposit must be placed to hold or reserve a kitten. All new litters and available kittens can be seen on our Litters page.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- All kittens are wormed, treated for fleas, vaccinated, micro-chipped and desexed if being purchased as a pet.
- All kittens are weaned and litter trained.
- Kittens are usually ready to leave at 12 weeks of age and interstate transport can be arranged at the new owner's expense if required.
- All kittens come with an ANCATS registered pedigree, a Royal Canin kitten pack and six weeks free pet insurance.
- If you live in, or wish to visit the Canberra region, you are welcome to spend time with your kitten by appointment on weekends.
- We guarantee that all kittens are PRA and PKD negative.
- We are available for ongoing support or advice as required.
- You agree that you are purchasing your kitten with the intention of providing him/her with a home for his/her entire life.
- We appreciate circumstances change, and if you are in a position where you need to re-home your cat, you agree to contact us for re-homing assistance, and at our request, to surrender the cat to us if a suitable home is not found.
- You agree that your cat should always be kept indoors, in an outdoor enclosure or outside under supervision, ideally on a lead. You agree to keep your cat in an appropriate environment to protect its own life and the lives of other creatures.
- You agree to treat your cat with love and provide him/her with regular worming/flea/vaccination and vet care as required.