Reserving a kitten
We have currently suspended our breeding program and do not have any litters planned. We do have two retired queens looking for a home together. Echo and Sabrina are mother and daughter and will need an experienced and patient cat home. If you are interested, please complete the enquiries form and we can provide more information. You can see their profiles and pictures here: Echo and Sabrina.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- All kittens are wormed, treated for fleas, vaccinated, micro-chipped and desexed if being purchased as a pet.
- All kittens are weaned and litter trained.
- Kittens are usually ready to leave at 12 weeks of age and interstate transport can be arranged at the new owner's expense if required.
- All kittens come with an ANCATS registered pedigree, a Royal Canin kitten pack and six weeks free pet insurance.
- If you live in, or wish to visit the Canberra region, you are welcome to spend time with your kitten by appointment on weekends.
- We guarantee that all kittens are PRA and PKD negative.
- We are available for ongoing support or advice as required.
- You agree that you are purchasing your kitten with the intention of providing him/her with a home for his/her entire life.
- We appreciate circumstances change, and if you are in a position where you need to re-home your cat, you agree to contact us for re-homing assistance, and at our request, to surrender the cat to us if a suitable home is not found.
- You agree that your cat should always be kept indoors, in an outdoor enclosure or outside under supervision, ideally on a lead. You agree to keep your cat in an appropriate environment to protect its own life and the lives of other creatures.
- You agree to treat your cat with love and provide him/her with regular worming/flea/vaccination and vet care as required.